For sale: My 15" VS Clausing DP

Not sure if it is extremely gauche to mention something I am selling here, but I do want it to go to a good home. The machine works, and I have put a few hundred dollars into it to replace the spindle bearings and special drive belt with parts from Clausing. It has much less runout than it did when I got it, but it could still use some improvement in that department. It could also do with having the pulleys, etc. taken out and cleaned up.

I recently ran into a great price on a non VS version of this machine (Clausing 15" is my favorite drill press!), that is much tighter, cleaner, and has the bigger table. So I'm selling this one.

Anyway, its ebay 7536170423:

-Holly Gates

Reply to
hgates