FREE parts bin cabinets (near Seattle)

I let the garage sale bug bite me a little too hard and I wound up with a
couple of parts bins that I can't fit into my garage. They are FREE to the
first one who comes and gets them.
There are two: one cabinet is about 34 wide x 11 high x 11 deep, 18
drawers, the other is about 34 wide x 11 high x 17 deep, 24 drawers. Sure
they're a little hammered, but hell, they're FREE!
If you want them, send me a note at:
js snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks,
John Snow
P.S. Did I mention that they are FREE?
Reply to
Hitch
DO THEY HAVE BALLBEARING DRAWER SLIDES???
Hitch wrote:
Reply to
jerry Wass
On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:23:09 -0500, jerry Wass brought forth from the murky depths:
And a nice, pearl-finish cabinet with oiled teak fronts? ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------- When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright ----------------------------
Comprehensive Website Development
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
No, and, uh, uh, lemme check, uh, no.
But they're FREE!
Reply to
Hitch
I emailed you for more info and directions but no response!
Lane
Reply to
Lane
"Lane" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Sent you a message. Didn't receive your previous email. Check again.
Thanks,
John Snow
Reply to
Hitch