FS: 45 taper cnc tooling lot on ebay

Decided to try and auction these off, as they dont fit any machines we got here.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

It would help if you say CAT45 or BT45. We use BT45 on the Matsuura bedmills.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Thanks, Karl.

However, they're not Cat nor BT......as the groove has straight sides rather than being vee shaped.

As such, I would rather not advertise using misleading keywords.......

Pretty sure these would fit some of the late 70's ~ mid 80's Cintimatics, I picked them up at Boeing surplus a while back thinking they was something else.....Err--one a them deals

Cheers,

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT