FS: Atlas Craftsman 12X24 Lathe

For sale Craftsman 12X24 lathe 101.07383 with new floor leg stand & a Master 3/4 HP 110 - 220 V ball brg motor. I have used the lathe for 45 yrs. for occasional hobby work. NO RUST, Less then 1 thou wear on bed. Excellent condition. $850 Near Madison,Wis. Please e-mail me for more info & pictures. henrichs snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Thanks for looking Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Henrichs