fs/fa ancient cad cam computer

Would anybody here be interested in a very old computer (circa 1991)? It runs dos 6.22 and WIN 95 (barely), p133 upgrade, was a dx33 that was upgraded.

16m ram , 162MB hard drive, ATI vga wonder, and has several DOS based CAD/CAM systems on it, with disks and dongles. I have played with it a little, and there is a qbasic CAM system that the shop was trying to use (has surfacing !) but never finished. I bought the shop hardware and this was included. I don't want it, but it can produce good Fanuc code, and someone that wants to spend the time, could get some good out of it. in it's day this was a top of the, top of the line, CAD/CAM system. If you are interested contact me via e-mail.

DG

Reply to
DAVE GEE

Hey Dave,

Where are you located?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX > Would anybody here be interested in a very old computer (circa 1991)?

Reply to
Brian Lawson