FS: Grinding shop in Carson City going out of business

a good friend of mine is closing his clean tool grinding shop in carson city, nevada; i've uploaded pictures @:

any inquiries and i'll put you in touch w/ the owner; everything is under power at this time, but this shop must be emptied in two weeks, EVERYTHING must go. contact me regarding the inspection equipment if you're interested. the owner kept a REAL clean shop; everything is working and in good shape; detailed photos can be arranged, as well as any personal visits. U pick up in Carson City (except for the small stuff, of course). These tool grinding machines must be sold, he really doesn't want to move them to storage. i'll try to post a more detailed list to the group tomorrow, meanwhile peruse the website (the post is near the top of my webpage). tnx in advance, barry carson city, nv

Reply to
barry