fs: snow tapper parts

dismantilng this working snow tapping machine - if anyone wants pieces let me know ASAP - it's mostly going to the scrap metal dealer - there is a pneumatically actuated tapping head for example that might be of interest to someone, the table iteslf to which the work is affixed, and some cylinders. I'll try ebaying the pneumatic controls.

Reply to
William Noble

I've put the key peneumatic controls on ebay - those of you who make things that use air might be interested:

?ViewItem&item=300203959131 one of them controlled the table which would raise and lower the item to be tapped, the other controlled the tapping head and has dual regulators and dual flow rate controls - they are both really cool and no doubt they would be hugely expensive if you actually went out to buy one - and I've set the starting price about as cheaply as you will find anything so that they can find a new home quickly.

Reply to
William Noble