GE VFD Operation

Hi
I picked up a GE VFD and cant locate an owner's manual. Does anyone have
information on where I might acquire data on how to operate this unit? It
is a GE AF-300 ES Model number 6KAF323010ESA1.
Thanks
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Martes
Hi John
Thank you very much. That is everything I'd ever need. now have a printed copy.
How did you find that link?
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Martes
I did a google search with the keywords
ge af-300 es manual
It was the second link listed. Just lucky on the hit on the keywords. If you try searching on
ge af-300 manual
you get a different set of search results.
John
Jerry Martes wrote:
Reply to
JohnB
Hi John
I went back and reviewed the wording I'd used to search. You have taught me something important about Google Searching.
Thanks alot Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Martes
primson had written this in response to
: does ge still make vfd drives? i thot since last year fuji took over ge's vfd drive division?
Automation ------------------------------------- Jerry Martes wrote:
Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 163173 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
primson