Mitsubishi manual

Does anyone know where to get a copy of a Service Manual for an older (early

90's) Mitsubishi Wire EDM machine? (I don't know the model number offhand...).

Thanks.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Foster

Hey Jerry,

Give Barry Tuttleman a shout. He has LOTS of different types of manuals, not just electronics.

Straight shooter and good guy to deal with, although I note his web-page says he has suffered some health issues of late.

Say Hi for us here.

Take care. Good Luck.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to