Gingery mill/lathe page up

Greetings folks!
I have put up some photos of my progress with the Gingery lathe so far.
Being my first webpage ever, the layout is rather skeletal; the pictures
were taken with a very basic five year old camera (Benq DC 1016). Better
diagrams and pics will be forthcoming in time.
Comments appreciated.
Regards,
Camilo Ramos
Reply to
Camilo Ramos
=========== So whats your URL?
http://www.???????
Unka' George [George McDuffee] ============ Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.
F. George McDuffee
I'm not Carlos but I found his web page.
Mark
Reply to
Mark Fields
I'm not Camilo either :-)