Good book

My Book Report of Machine Shop Trade Secrets, by James A. Harvey. Just go buy it.!! I have been in this trade for thirty-three years, working in large aerospace shops, small job shops, mold making, Tool and Die, prototype and model shop. Been an apprentice, journeyman, leadman and owner. This guy has been there and has written it down, in a friendly clear and honest way. If you are an old fart like me you may not learn anything new. But you will remember those great things you learned along time ago and might need to use them again. If you are new to the trade or a home shop guy this will help you greatly.

is one place to find it. Any how I really liked it maybe you will too. -tazio I am not a shill for this guy I just liked the book!

Reply to
taznuvolari

What part did you like the best?

Is there a good section on grinding lathe tools?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Yes Jim, There is a section on tool grinding and it is pretty good. No favorite section sticks out.

Reply to
taznuvolari

I agree, a must have book. I wrote a review here:

Felice Luftschein and Nicholas