Gopher getter coming along

Bought the last components today to put together the knock off of the Rodenator. Just in time, too. Stepped into a gopher tunnel this morning in my back yard.

Have to go to Vegas off and on for the next few weeks, so progress will be sporadic. Will take some pictures and keep everyone posted.

This is going to be fun.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Hi Steve

?Any chance you will get some videos?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

And an autopsy report of the first specimens would be interesting.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Will try. I got a Sony DSC H1 that will take videos, but haven't taken any of posted them. I talked to a guy who said a couple of his friends tried this idea but gave up on it because of high oxygen costs. So, this may be something that I want to do for my own yard and for neighbors and not on a large scale. But I think they probably had to have new trucks with the graphics and a big office and such. We'll see after I get it working. It's going to be worth it to just war with those on the 14 adjacent acres.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Gunner,

When it is done on an animal, they call it a necropsy. Autopsies are done on people.

Ah, oh, er.... Never mind....

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Foster

And if the "first specimens" *are* people,,, Gunner may know something about the safety factor of this project

Reply to
Jerry

Think Bunker Buster....

Gunner