OA good news

I called the local supplier today, thinking I was going to have to lease a

75/25 because I own mine and they only lease theirs. They said they would send mine to Salt Lake to have it filled and give me a loaner in the meantime. Saved a $259 lease. Still have to get an Oxygen tank, but at least it's $259 and not $518.

This supplier is cheaper than Air Gas. Air Gas charges 1.5 to 1.8 times for the same size refills. Over five years, that justifies the difference in lease vs. buying.

I guess it isn't against the rules to catch a break once in a while. But I WAS nice with the lady on the phone, and she was nice back. Funny how that works.

Looks like I'll be getting the gopher exterminator going soon. Will report on progress. They're starting to come back.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You live on the Wasatch Front ? I grew up out there , small town of Deweyville ... we never had a problem with gophers . That's where I learned how to weld .

Reply to
Snag

"Snag" wrote

We have a house in Toquerville and a cabin east of Cedar City. Pretty places.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

We have a modest home in the 'hood in Memphis , and twelve acres in the Ozarks . Guess which location I like best ?

Reply to
Snag

I'm about 49/51 here. Our country house is at the END of the road, and nothing around it but wild land. A quiet peaceful open place with long vistas to the Hurricane Cliffs and Zion area. Mild winters at 3700' elev. Gardens produce lots of goodies, and citrus trees flourish. My shop will be here at the house.

The cabin is secluded, and not many cabins in the area. Looks straight at Cedar Breaks and fantastic sunsets. Cooler in summer, but unreachable for a few months in bad winters except by snowshoe or snowmobile.

Life is good.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB