Gorilla Glue

For several years I have stored bottle of Gorilla glue in my freezer. It only comes out of the freezer when I want to glue something. I warm the bottle in my hand until the glue can be applied and then it goes back into the freezer. Apparently I have a life time supply for small glue jobs.

Reply to
nobody

That depends on how often your Gorilla needs glued. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And, you can empathize because of your sticky monkey?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What monkey?

Reply to