Gorton Revisited

Looks like they have updated the Gorton website even more

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

A few (10+?) years ago a good freind tried to get me to buy his gorton mill. Table size/axis motion about 2/3 of a bridgeport. But, it was built like a brick shit house; one solid looking unit - power feed three axis IIRC. I didn't buy it cause of a funky looking collet. I was always sorry I passed on that deal.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Cool! Thanks. I hadn't visited in a while. Even if I didn't have an 8D, I'd find their old brochures entertaining.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Reply to
wayne mak

They are hell for stout, and good machines. I consider them a "sleeper" as few folks are interested in them..but should be.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner