Gunner and my 16X40 victor

Gunner: I'm in the process of turning a new adapter for the rotor tach generator on my helicopter. I have been able to hold below 0.002. Not bad for a retired EE (that has tried to drill once with his cordless drill turning the wrong direction. Thought it was the HF drill bit) using a tired lathe. Your tweaking really made a difference. I was leery about using the carriage feed before but now?? Look out I will be making new SS dinnerware for the wife. (Right. Selling SS dinnerware to a potter!) You may have created a monster. Chips everywhere. Thanks again Stu

Reply to
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Excellent! Thats a pretty good lathe, and with some experience, you will be able to cut finer than that with time.

Need anything, call me and Ill send over a care package

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner