ebay feedback question

I understood ebay had changed to not allow sellers to respond to negative feedback.

I recently left neutral feedback, and got a negative in reprisal from the seller.

So what changed?

Reply to
Rex

The new rule will take effect on May 20.

I use my buyer account for buying only, and have no problems leaving appropriate negs.

Ignoramus6291

If I saw a buyer leaving a neutral and getting a neg in return, I'd figure the seller is an asshole.

I've left one neutral so far and got a neutral back which seems like how the game is played.

Might as well post the sellers id as a warning to others.

Wes

Wes

Seller id is "gunshop"

Reply to