Hand Made Mini V12 Engine

Pretty nice bit of machining skill.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i 8_1321653527
Looks like the engine lacks ignition and fuel system though. Looks
like it runs on compressed air. Dave
snipped-for-privacy@is.invalid fired this volley in

Did you see the one on www.Cambam.co.uk? It was a mini-V8, fully 'normal', and fueled; and it runs.
Now he's making a turbo-charged version!
Lloyd
snipped-for-privacy@is.invalid wrote:

Yup, clearly not an IC engine. The cam gears are the same size as the crank gear, no spark, no cooling on the cylinders.
There was a guy from France that built a complete 1/3 scale Ferrari that ran. I saw/heard it at the 2006 or 2007 NAMES show, where it got the Joe Martin award.
Jon

His name is Pierre Scerri. He became famous when he appeared in "Jeremy Clarkson's Extreme Machines" in 1998. The clip is available on YouTube, but I have only found very poor quality versions.
His web page is at http://mps-sportproto.com/en /
--
RoRo