Heavy Metal

I couldn't resist sharing this with you guys.

-- A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself. -- Louis L'Amour

Reply to
Larry Jaques

=A0 =A0 =A0-- Louis L'Amour

I hope that he had enough room to put a roll cage in there.

Reply to
Denis G.

Your link killed my browser.

Reply to
Rich Grise

Maybe not. That's why he didn't jump and crush that other car on the course, eh?

-- That's the thing about needs. Sometimes, when you get them met, you don't need them anymore. -- Michael Patrick King

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Gunner, they haven't used vacuum wipers in 50 years ;)

Reply to
Rex

I though California outlawed electric windshield wipers, because they cause cancer? ;-)

I know that some California counties class bad LEDs as toxic waste. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, no, no. It was soiling itself due to the fear of climbing that gigantic mountain in front of it. The wipers are poo-deflectors.

-- The problem with borrowing money from China is that thirty minutes later, you feel broke again. --Steve Bridges as Obama

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And they draw electricicl out of the system, causing the charging system to apply additional load to the pore little diesel three banger. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Actually if you google "Smart forfun" you'll find more information, revealing that it's a Unimog a Smart body stuck on top.

Reply to
J. Clarke

On a visit to Paris in 2005, I saw a "smart car store", basically a store front with a slightly over wide door and a short ramp down to the sidewalk (pavement) displaying the various models - I want the little sports model much more than the "smart for four". Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I Mogs! I SmartCars.

I understand that you can roll one if you hit a filtered cigarette butt with it. And it bends the unibody even if you don't roll.

3-(

-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques