help me ID the maker "by trademark alone" (pic posted)

part of my extinct airco dip-pak mig welder. extreme tight closeup of the side of the feed roll, shows the 'stamped-in symbol' or trademark.
never seen this trademark before, but hope you have. far as I know this *isn't* the trademark of ESAB, or of (the former company called) Airco
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/hardwares/feedroll_crop2.jpg
I need MORE of these (feed rolls) *and* the -krappy- thing is parts aren't available 'through normal channels' since Airco bought the farm....
hopefully one of you guys can tell me the name of the company or better yet the name of the company who made this roll AND where they're located...
thanks :-) for helping
"Arc Products has been contracted by ESAB to provide parts and technical service support for the obsolete equipment built by L-TEC, Linde, Airco, Chemetron and ESAB. " http://www.arc-products.com/parts/index.html

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:52:31 -0500, "David Courtney"

Hey Thanks!! I see they stock boards for the Airco 300 Square Wave...like I have..and I know of another machine just like mine that ate a board...and they have been using one of my spare machines.
Ill call em and let em know.
Gunner

Arco Welder Repair Inc in Santa Fe Springs, California (CA)
Name: Arco Welder Repair Inc Street: 13922 Dinard Ave Postal address: 90670- 4921 Santa Fe Springs, CA Phone: 562- 921-5240
Give em a call. Last time I was in there..they had a hell of a lot of older NOS rollers etc etc etc. Dennis was the owner, but I think he sold to one of his guys a year or so ago. If they cant help you.....
Gunner