HF SDS Rotary drill (another un-needed Bargain ;-)

well, i did it again, bot a neat tool based solely on price. you can go broke doing this now-a-days.

there was a thread here about buying one for 29.99(!) with the ITC membership (Inside Track Club, $20 for 20mos). i decided to join and kept the poster's stock number.

today i swung by the local Richardson store and to my surprise, walked out w/the same deal. they questioned my price, since it showed 69.99 on the register screen (it was 62 or 64 on the web site for ITC, and 59.99 in the latest store flyer) and it was a different stock number than the normal store stock (but they had it under both? numbers)

i had printed out my member info and the price/stock number before going and that was my only 'evidence', saying that my catalog was late. they bot it. they really do bend over backward on making the customer happy.

anyhoo, i have this monster drill w/nothing to do. maybe i can test it out on my (hated) neighbors driveway since he is out of town. --Loren

Reply to
Loren Coe

Glad to hear you were able to get that same deal. I was really impressed with it. When they brought it out I was blown away how nice the case was and the accessories alone could cost you that price.

Oliver

Reply to
V8TR4

I cannot find the post you refer to. What was the stock number you used? Thank You

Reply to
NotNortney

so my thanks to you, Oliver, but the neighbor's going to hate you if he finds out who put all the holes in his driveway.

the guy who wanted the number can email me: snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net

--Loren

Reply to
Loren Coe