Homebrew coolant heated diesel fuel filter / water separator heater ?

I want modify a standard type un-heated diesel fuel to a coolant heated type with my goal to get the temp up to around 100-150 F . I am looking at coils around the filter and a foil blank ( hvac insulation )on the outside leaving the clear bowl slightly exposed to check for water contamination . - Any other ideas are appreciated - thanks

Reply to
rkpatt

I want modify a standard type un-heated diesel fuel fiter separator to a coolant heated type with my goal to get the temp up to around