Hurco CNC near Houston $2500

I have no connection to this machine, but it sure looks like one Hell of a deal. I wish I had the space for it.

Jay Cups

Reply to
JayCups

I spent the entire summer becoming proficient on one of these at the local community college shop. They require a bit of getting used to (not to mention some fiddling), but I would buy one in a heartbeat if it became available in my area.

Reply to
woodworker88

Note that it is NOT operational! A guy good with electronics might be able to fix it, but there's no guarantee. Still a good price for a retrofit, though.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Buy it then contact MidwestCNC.com. One of those is what I learned on! Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle