I miss Detroit!

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM
Subject: Fw: A little Detroit humor?
I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."
So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"
__._,_.___
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured
__,_._,___
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
don't forget the catalytic converter.
the only way to keep stuff safe in that shithole is to put a "help wanted" sign on it.
Reply to
Cydrome Leader
That's like the guy who would smash the car windows on parked cars that had "Baby on Board" bumper stickers on hot days to make sure the baby hadn't fallen under the seats and might die from heat exhaustion.
Reply to
Steve from Colorado
"Come back to Detroit, we missed you the first time".....
Reply to
Rick