I miss Detroit!

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM Subject: Fw: A little Detroit humor?

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

don't forget the catalytic converter.

the only way to keep stuff safe in that shithole is to put a "help wanted" sign on it.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

That's like the guy who would smash the car windows on parked cars that had "Baby on Board" bumper stickers on hot days to make sure the baby hadn't fallen under the seats and might die from heat exhaustion.

Reply to
Steve from Colorado

"Come back to Detroit, we missed you the first time".....

Reply to
Rick