Is there a FAQ on metal lathes posted anywhere?

I am looking for info on tuning a 12x36 metal lathe. Can anyone point me to a FAQ or web page that may have some useful info?

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick

Jeteye

Here is absolutely the biggest lathe info site on the net

is a good starting place on these pages.

Glenn

Glenn Cramond

Reply to
Michael Gray

to answer my own question ... i have found it! Eureka.

"Rollie's Dad's method of lathe alignment" used to be great, but it >seems to have gone.

Reply to
Michael Gray

On 21 Sep 2003 13:15:49 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au (Glenn Cramond) pixelated:

Very cool site. Check out the humor on this page:

Methinks the CDs are worth the price. There were excellent photos on all the pages I viewed.

- Schnazzy Tees online

Larry Jaques