ISS

I saw the news this evening about the ISS finally getting to full power, and it brought to mind Fitch Williams, a thoroughly nice chap.

If anyone is in touch with him, please send my regards and tell him that I have raised a glass to him and his this evening.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Seconded

I hope he is still about.

  • * Anything being cooked a second time needs a hot oven.
Reply to
j.bergstrom

Done.

Reply to
Don Foreman

He is. Just busy. If I'd shut off this FN computer like he has done, maybe I'd be "busy" too.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Whoops..sorry....should have read ahead.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

In article , Don Foreman writes

Thanks Don.