It's easy to justify a car hoist purchase

Picture says it all.

Specifications: Up to four clotheslines. Two horizontal and 2 diagonal. Laundry can be elevated up to 6.5 feet high. Weight capacity limited only by strength of line used, up to 10,000 pounds. Great for indoor drying (especially in the Northwest) Optionally can be converted to lift other heavy objects including cars.

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Ignoramus20161

Ignoramus20161 fired this volley in news:Y6WdnbDOLryM5DXMnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Nobody except Ivan does.

How do folks figure it will work to post a link to a password-protected personal page?

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Click the link, then hit the ALBUMS button on top, select dropbox. Second pic.

Reply to
Steve W.

"Steve W." fired this volley in news:koa0al$lp4$2 @dont-email.me:

That only works if you are a member of that particular Google service. If you've never signed up, you can't get in.

It's bullshit for a "sharing" site to require membership in order to see what's been shared.

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

ivan probably did not realize

Reply to
Ignoramus20161

I'll try to solve the problem or simply go to Photobucket

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:56:41 PM UTC-7, Ivan Vegvary wrote: This one should work.

Ivan Vegvary

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey Ivan,

hahaha.......on me !!!

I thought it was a joke before we were able to see the pix !!!! Great secondary use of tools for unintended purpose !!

Winds aloft are almost always dryer, warmer, and stronger, so run the hoist to the top for faster outcome.

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....still chuckling !!

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Nice Car!!!!

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Hey, it worked perfectly fine when he tested it... >_<

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)

I tried it again last night and it's still passworded.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hint: Ivan's computer already has the Username, Password and Cookies preset for his site - He clicks on the link and MSIE Firefox or Chrome auto-hides the whole sign-in process and {Bloop!} up comes the page.

But when the rest of us try it... ;-)

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)

Oh, I knew that, Bruce, but was just mentioning it in case he had decided to open up the page to viewers, which he hadn't.

Reply to
Larry Jaques