Jet lathe on Ebay

My friend has one of these and for a while it was in my garage. Flame hardened ways with a gap. This is an early 80's model and I don't think parts are available any more. It has a 2 bearing spindle not 3 like it should. 2" spindle bore.Gears are HT and are wider than I thought they would be. I liked it though and I tried to buy it from him. I thought some one here would be interesed in it. It's too far away from me.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

I notice that this item is listed twice - two separate listings, two separate prices, identical pictures, same serial number in description...

mickey

Reply to
Mickey Feldman

I don't know anything about that. I just saw the listing on ebay and thought some one would be interested.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.