Kindles/ Ebook reader wanted

I had my Kindle Touch walk away from my truck sometime in the past month and a half, along with a pistol..sigh. I loved both.

They are on the NCIC databases with serial numbers..but the chances of getting the Kindle back are slim to none.

Anyone have a decent Ebook reader I could swap/trade/buy?

Color is not necessary..I just read books on it.

WiFi would be nice..but it isnt necessary. Must be able to read Epub formats..most of my books are in Epub format..though I could convert them..some of them....a small percentage of them....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

There's always eBay.

Don't waste your time with Apple stuff.

If you have an android smart phone or tablet:

ader

This is a good android tablet. Battery lasts a long time.

Low end, but functional. Bookreader apps will run nicely on Androids.

If you have a laptop, there are a number of options to read the books that way.

Reply to
robert m

Nook Simple Touch. They're unloading them in the $50-$60 range and ePub is theior native language. WiFi and it takes a microSD up to 32 GB.

Reply to
rbowman

Gunner Asch on Sun, 15 Dec 2013 16:36:05 -0800 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

"Projection"?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich