Looking for internal snap ring source

I am looking for a unique internal snap ring. Have contacted Arcon Ring & Specialty Corp and several others with no luck. All of the styles I have found are round, and do not have the sides bulging in (which is a requirement for this project).

A picture of the ring can be viewed at:

Unless I screwed that link up, the name of the file is unk_internal_snap_ring.jpg

Sorry for the sloppy notes on the dropbox photo, but that is the only pic I have of it.

Thanks for any helpful replies ---- Ryan

Reply to
Ryan

First off, sorry if this is posted twice, but I think the first post must have been lost in cyberspace, as it never did show up. Anyways....

I am looking for a unique internal snap ring. Have contacted Arcon Ring & Specialty Corp and several others with no luck. All of the styles I have found are round, and do not have the sides bulging in (which is a requirement for this project).

A picture of the ring can be viewed at:

Unless I screwed that link up, the name of the file is unk_internal_snap_ring.jpg

Sorry for the sloppy notes on the dropbox photo, but that is the only pic I have of it.

Thanks for any helpful replies ---- Ryan

Reply to
Ryan

Have you tried Waldes Truarc?

I don't see your format on the above page but they might be able to help.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

I myself was looking for a special type of snap ring (with a tang exending off the bottom of the arc) and came to the rough conclusion that the best way to get one would be to hire a wire EDM guy to spot weld up a stack of blue steel sheet, and have a few cut out from that.

Jim

jim rozen

Ryan

McMaster-Carr? You might need a clip and not a ring.

Bob AZ

Reply to
RWatson767