Looking for internal snap ring source

I am looking for a unique internal snap ring. Have contacted Arcon Ring & Specialty Corp and several others with no luck. All of the styles I have
found are round, and do not have the sides bulging in (which is a requirement for this project).
A picture of the ring can be viewed at:
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/unk_internal_snap_ring.jpg
Unless I screwed that link up, the name of the file is unk_internal_snap_ring.jpg
Sorry for the sloppy notes on the dropbox photo, but that is the only pic I have of it.
Thanks for any helpful replies ---- Ryan
First off, sorry if this is posted twice, but I think the first post must have been lost in cyberspace, as it never did show up. Anyways....
I am looking for a unique internal snap ring. Have contacted Arcon Ring & Specialty Corp and several others with no luck. All of the styles I have found are round, and do not have the sides bulging in (which is a requirement for this project).
A picture of the ring can be viewed at:
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/unk_internal_snap_ring.jpg
Unless I screwed that link up, the name of the file is unk_internal_snap_ring.jpg
Sorry for the sloppy notes on the dropbox photo, but that is the only pic I have of it.
Thanks for any helpful replies ---- Ryan
Have you tried Waldes Truarc?
http://www.truarc.com/products.php
I don't see your format on the above page but they might be able to help.
Mike

I myself was looking for a special type of snap ring (with a tang exending off the bottom of the arc) and came to the rough conclusion that the best way to get one would be to hire a wire EDM guy to spot weld up a stack of blue steel sheet, and have a few cut out from that.
Jim
Ryan

McMaster-Carr? You might need a clip and not a ring.
Bob AZ