Machinist's Handbook 26 as an e-Book

Wow, that's an awful lot of words to not say anything with.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Which is to say, it's Usenet.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Hello all, Just got my Broadband connection up and running. Wow what a difference. Could someone please put the .zip file up somewhere where I can download it. It's no longer on the spanburgh site. Regards GeoffH Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
GeoffH

Isn't that a copyrighted work?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

He probably knows the answer...

It's like a sick bird* 'ya know....

Jeff

  • "That bird is sick," Tom said illegally.
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

search the binary e-book news groups as one was posted in December - January

Reply to
Lucky Strike