makin mags

"The Kid" builds dies where he works. He's suggesting building two blanking and two forming dies and have me go into the mag business. He makes it sound all too simple. He is close frineds with the old salt where he works that has built this sort of stuff for 40 years. this fella is also a gun nut, so he'd help with the design end.

Anyone out there with experience in the metal forming business? Are there a ton of hidden gotchas?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I do not see any issues, but find out the specs on the magazines, so that they fit all guns that they are supposed to fit. Otherwise they may fit your gun, but not another.

Ignoramus26595

There are some good magazines out there..and some very very bad ones.

Try to make good ones.

If you can do it...the world will be your oyster.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner