McMaster-Carr ROCKS!

I ordered on 8-22 some ABS plastic rod from McMaster-Carr. The
package arrived yesterday but it had some other sort of plastic cut
from plate. So I called sales about 4:30 PM and informed them of the
mistake. This was the first incorect shipment I have received from
McMaster-Carr in at least 30 years of buying from them.
Well, just a few minutes ago, about 11:00 AM, arrives a tube with
the proper plastic rod in it. I totally did not expect an overnight
shipment! Boy, what service! They Rock!
Eric
Reply to
etpm