Metal carving

I am looking for someone that can carve in preferably brass 2 to 4 inch men
for a master for loss wax casting.
Roy
Reply to
Roy boy
Wouldn't it be easier to carve them in wax. Cast masters in brass and use them? Karl
Reply to
Karl Vorwerk
Or wood, which would probably last half a lifetime for a single craftsman?
Reply to
Tim Wescott
I looked for someone that could do it in wax but it was suggested to have them made in metal.
Reply to
Roy boy
I am looking for any suggestions
Reply to
Roy boy
I think that's what Karl was getting at. Carve it out of wax, pour one, clean it up very good and then you can use that as a master for the wax molds. Or were you talking about making a brass mold???
Xenophon
Did the suggestor say why?
Reply to
Don Foreman