Metalworking Twitter Categories

...Just now learning the whole #... thing on Twitter. Wondering if there are any metalworking or similar categories out there that you folks know of.

For instance, I just "Tweeted" that we quoted some drilling and reaming equipment to a Texas based company... But would love to target machine builders and/or manufacturers in those sub-categories that are appropriate.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

If you find anything I'd be really surprised.

What happened with the swarf? Still don't understand if you tried cutting chip breaking curves in that large hole cutter. I take it you want completely solo auto...

I'm sure glad I haven't had to get caught up in that twit's twiquer twittly de stuff.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Found a few that pseudo-translate. #manufacturing, #metalworking, #automation, #welding, etc.

Some apply to what I do but maybe not to what others do.

Yep. I need completely automatic. No human interaction with the chips if possible.

Honestly, it's a long term project for us. An automatic drill for structural steel operations to be specific and when we get slow, we spend some time working on the test unit seen in the video. When we are busy, it sits there gathering dust awaiting the next slow period.

I don't *need* to, but the way I see it, I am the tip of a funnel. Any and all efforts to make the top of the cone larger and drive people down to me are good unless they generate useless leads and/or spam.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill