Mig Welder Covers

Just a heads up for those of you in California and close to the 99c store known as "99c Only"

They are selling a very nice all weather cover for a small Coleman BBQ, that fits quite a number of Miq welders. Ive already tossed the box, so cant give you the name..but it was thin and rectangular plainly marked Coleman

For a buck, I covered my DanMig very nicely, and it should fit many of the Millers

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:46:30 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Egad, man. Have you no SHAME?!?

-------------------------------------------------------- Murphy was an Optimist ----------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

very little for me to be ashamed of.

Adapt, improvise, overcome.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner

How about the covers for BBQ's for the bigger ones ? HUm - have one in the game room the little lady won't use. Might fit.

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn