Miller 35 wirefeed welder info request

A stupid question perhaps, but have you checked the miller website. What's your unit's serial number. They have numerous manuals for free downloading.

Ignoramus29341

I have a very ancient Miller 35 wirefeed welder that I need information on for the eventualty when it breaks. If someone has a manual that they can scan for it please send it to me. Use antispam address at bottom please.

Thanks,

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

I can check again, but 5-6 years ago I asked and they went HUH? As I said, it is ancient.

Wes

Ignoramus29341 wrote:

Reply to
clutch

Wow, I found a millermatic 35 that is close enough to my 35s that I'm pretty happy. They must have mined the old manuals and put them up on website since I last looked.

Reminds me of MicroMint. They make small embedded controllers. We have an old press brake with a hurco autobend. The other day the monitor crapped out and I saw a MicroMint TerMite or Termmite (for google searches) that was feeding the dead monitor. So I contacted micromint and they located a circa 1985 manual and scanned into a pdf and emailed it to me.

Every once in a while you find a company that still believes in customer service.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

They do have it on the web site, I picked up a millermatic 35 last year. It is a very easy to use welder and does a fantastic job and IMO works better than many lincoln 275's I've used though not as hot.

Reply to
Modat22