Miller mig welder 25

I have a student in autobody selling what I believe to be a miller 25 mig welder . anybody have any ideas its performance, output for use in general welding from auto frames to sheetmetal use. what is worth thanks Ed any detail or where to find more info on it thanks

Reply to
Edward Ginsberg

I think you mean a Millermatic 35.

The owner's manual can be downloaded here.

It should give you the specs for the machine.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Perhaps a Miller 251?

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner