Mitutoyo 982-537-3 DRO

I have a Mitutoyo 982-537 DRO that was working and now the display box has died. Anyone know where I can get one of these or where I can get this one repaired ?

Reply to
hoodscoop

I don't know the model, but the first thing that I would check is the power supply Does it use a "wall wart" or a built-in -power supply. If the former, just check for the proper voltage at the connector. If the latter, open it up, and check voltage at the output of the power supply. (And check for a fuse in there somewhere.)

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols