Monarch Table Saw

I've inherited a table saw, all cast iron with the name Monarch cast into the side of it (cursive style of writing). I believe it to be 1 HP three phase. Googleing Monarch Table Saw turns up nothing of value. Does anyone have anymore info as to the history and specs of this type of saw? Is it made by the same company that makes the infamous Monarch lathes? Please direct me to more info?

Reply to
trg-s338

Here is a bit of information:

Wander around this site and/or look at their forums. Knowledgeable folks, old iron, and a reverence for those before us.

Reply to
DanG

Thanks!

Reply to