MT6 to MT5 or less

Morse taper adapter quest....

Anyone out there have a MT6 to MT5, MT4, MT3 or even an MT2 adapter they would want to part with?

McMaster has #6 to #5 and #4...

MSC has them too...

But if someone has this semi-rare bird and wanted to sell it at a decent price, I would consider purchasing it from a friend rather than brand new, etc.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I have a shipload of them. I can sell you a MT6->MT5 adapter for $15 plus $12 shipping. A MT6->MT5->MT4->MT3->MT2->MT1 set is $50. If you can pay me in the next hour, I can ship it today, otherwise I am going on a trip in 2 hours.

Ignoramus28422

I also have MT5 to MT1, truly a rate bird.

Also MT3 extensions, MT4 extensions, MT3 to MT4 (mt3 shank, holds MT4 drills). Basically 1.5 buckets of fun stuff.

Ignoramus28422

Well then... That's nice to know!

I'll catch you when you return. My customer hasn't placed the order yet. If / when they do, I'll grab a few different sizes and keep 'em in stock.

Good condition I suppose?

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Yes, most are in good condition. I try to throw away the bad noes.

Ignoramus28422

By chance have MT4 to MT5?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Yes, made by Collis USA. Its tang was rewelded, it seems, but they did a good job at that. Otherwise it looks great. $20 plus PMFR+$1 shipping.

Be careful with any smaller to higher morse taper adapters, you may get in trouble very quickly. Too much torque for the shank. Use your pinky finger only on the downfeed handle.

If you pay in the next 10 minutes I can ship now, otherwise next week.

Ignoramus28422

You wouldn't happen to have an extra adapter for the hole in a Clausing lathe would you? I think it's a MT 4.5

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

nope