My wife caught me watching tool porn

Your comment gave me the vision of the opposite situation, you have some live young cutey in her birthday suit lounging around in your workshop with calenders hanging on the walls featuring airbrushed pictures of fine machine tools. Must be an alternate universe that exists somewhere in ones dreams.

Reply to
David Billington

"David Billington" wrote: Your comment gave me the vision of the opposite situation, you have some

*Exclamation points courtesy the Seinfeld writers, via Elaine.
Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Oh no you brought me back to reality, now where did I place that young cutey in her birthday suit, I had her in my hand a moment ago.

Reply to
David Billington