Need a Cast iron foundry in northern VA area

Hi; Thanks for reading this. I have a friend who is looking for someone to cast him a copy of a fireplace damper. If you are within 2 hours of northern VA.and would be interested, please email me.

THanks; C.W. Thomas

Reply to
C.W. Thomas

Why not just ship it? Might still be cheaper. We have a small foundry in my home town (Ontario) that might do it?

Reply to
HotRod