Need a designer

Not sure if this is the right place to ask.
I am looking for a CAD designer for a nice short project. A matter of some hours or days.
Please contact me by e-mail if you are interested.
I am a civil designer, does this help you? worked on commercial site development in NY Imrovement and grading plan for Master Palnned Communites/Subd's here in Cali
Rudyard Kipling wrote:

Am interested,, please respond.