Need help identifying precision positioner

At a recent auction I ended up with a couple of tools I'm not familiar with and I haven't been able to find out much about them. I did find the patent on the PTO site but I'd like to know more about it such as how it could be used, is it still being manufactured and if so by which company, what is it actually called other than "precision positioner", what's it worth, etc.

I've posted pictures at

formatting link
along with the patent number and a link to the PTO site.

I need money so I want to eBay at least one of them and I'm sure I'll have an easier time finding someone that can get some use out of it if I describe it properly. The nearest thing I've found to it so far is a profile radius dresser but that has a dresser instead of the 3-jaw chuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards, Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.