need help with blueprints

My son is in his second year of college for CAD/CAM. He'd be glad to for a couple $

Email me specifics if you want me to ask him.

My email is karltownsendearthlink.net

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Hello, I need some parts that are made out of black delrin. The blueprints need to be drawn up so that I can email them. Problem is, I live in the middle of nowhere. Anyone want to draw up the blueprints? I am either going to have the parts made by someone here, or use the blueprints to get quotes. Anyone interested?

Reply to
ted harris

Without a picture, description, or anything else to go on, it's hard to say.

Reply to
Lennie the Lurker

Ted, send me your sketches and I'll see what I can do for you. Is autocad OK?

BGP ( snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca)

Reply to
Bert and Eileen Plank