Need some 3200 bearings

Hell....looking at the small print...those folks are located smack in the middle of where Ill be for the rest of the week...Ill just go in!

VXB.com Ball Bearings, NationSkander California Corp

2165 S Dupont Dr Unit F, Anaheim CA 92806, USA Tel (714) 442-2740 | (800) 928-4430 | Fax (714) 442-9740

Thanks!!!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ill swing into VXB..they are in Anaheim and pick up some US made bearings.

Rubber or steel shield?

Thanks!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

How about these, Ebay item #400073172157 Deep groove, shielded, 10 pcs for $10.95. He's got lots of other listings in this size. Might email and ask if he's got any USA bearings. I've had decent success with import bearings, but if it's a total bitch taking that gearbox apart and putting back together...

I bought a tube of 608 bearings to replace the stamped bearings in my Total Gym, $7.95 for 10 bearings. VXB is the mfg. I suspect made in China, though not marked. But they look and feel great.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Or here's some Nachi bearings made in Japan, item # 360244514608 Significantly more than the others, but still cheaper than the $10 VXB bearings...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Personally I'd go with sealed in that application, just to insure nothing got into the bearing.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson