On Line Shaft Seal Vendor?

I need an oil seal, 52mmX30mmX10mm totally covered nitrile, 2 lip with a stainless constrictor spring. Several online wholesalers list this size, but have a minimum order of about $75. Does anyone have a good source?

Thanks Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

Try a motorcycle or small engine shop

Reply to
dann mann

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:25:08 -0400, axolotl pixelated:

should have something like that in stock. If not, try

------------------------------------------------- - Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design - EXhaled.- *

Larry Jaques

My first take on this would be to peruse the MSC catalog. I've purchased oil seals from them before, and I know they carry nitrile.

Jim

jim rozen

David Gomberg