Oster Pipe Threaders?

I sorta kinda stumbled across some stuff this week. Few rotary tables, couple Logan 14" lathes, other carcasses..some surface grinders, about

10 lathe chucks..the usual bits and pieces one finds laying around..shrug..

Among the Stuff is an Oster power pipe threader. It seems to run ok, has about 12 sets of dies..more bolt dies than anything though... It does have at least one set of 3/4" pipe dies, and there may be others in the dirty oily drawer underneith..but nothing jumped out at me when I was kinda sorta fishing through them.

Anyone have any spare sets of pipe dies for this machine? 300 series dies according to Osters website. Ill likely need the more common sizes..1/4, 3/8, 1/2.

Also some extra die heads would be nice.

I could do some trading..shrug..

Did I mention that I got about 10 drill presses? Some junk..some ok..

Lots of air cylinders and brand new two outlet lever operated air valves too...

Just pondering.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Oh..its a model 552, .

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Reply to
Gary Brady

TEN drill presses? I wish I lived closer to CA.

Reply to
Gary Brady

Reply to
Machineman