OT A very supportive family

http://www.click2houston.com/news/middle-school-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-authorities-say

On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 4:37:07 PM UTC-4, Ignoramus10958 wrote:

Maybe they're related to Gunner's baby sitter.
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 15:37:04 -0500, Ignoramus10958 wrote:

relationship-with-student-authorities-say
Wait. I thought all child abusers were transgender these days.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Here is a woman who fulfilled the lads most fevered fantasies and she gets in trouble :-)
I wonder. Had she turned him down would that be considered mistreatment of a child?
--

Alvin D.