OT A very supportive family

Maybe they're related to Gunner's baby sitter.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Wait. I thought all child abusers were transgender these days.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

As one of the responders to that article asked "Why aren't they looking for the murderer of an 11 year old boy instead of going after consentual sex partners?"

I'd loved to have had that teacher as my first time. I wasn't ready for sex at that age, but kids are growing up -much- more quickly nowadays. Take the statutory rape laws off the books, especially for consenting partners. He approached her, y'know. Yes, she has odd tastes, but...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Here is a woman who fulfilled the lads most fevered fantasies and she gets in trouble :-)

I wonder. Had she turned him down would that be considered mistreatment of a child?

Reply to
alvindobbs